In the "Module Configuration" menu you can access setting that will change the behavior of the module itself.
- Auto Update: Allows you to enable or disable the automatic update of the module.
- Dynamic Cache Size: Allows you to define the available disk space for dynamic file cache (static HTML page or compile from PHP code).
- CSS/JS Cache Size: Allows you to define available disk space for CSS and JS files cache.
- Media Cache Size: Allows you to define available disk space for media files cache (these include images, fonts, and data files such as Json).
- Release Tier: Allows you to select which version tier the server should use. The server will apply the new version as soon as the page is saved. The description of the versions is available in the "Installation" section.
Note: The maximum size for media and dynamic files is 1 MB, files larger than this limit will not be cached. For JS and CSS files, the maximum size is 2 MB.